Feel the moringa difference with optimum nutrition in this natural health supplement.
This health food has the benefits of many different health supplements all in one natural food.
The organic natural leaves are dried and crushed and kept in a natural food state which means your body absorbs all of the amazing benefits of this amazing health food supplement just as your body is designed to.
Made from 100 % organic powdered leaves of moringa oleifera
Without dyes or preservatives
How to take the capsules?
Capsules are the easiest way to try Moringa. You don’t need to deal with the mess made by the smoothies or juices and the nutrient absorption is more quicker. Plus you can take them with you anywhere at any time.
Each capsule contains 500 mg of powder: it is therefore very easy to take the recommended dose by simply taking the appropriate number of capsules each day. Take 1 to 2 capsules every morning and every evening.
We recommend keeping your Moringa boxes in a cool and dry place, away from sunlight.
Our moringa range is 100% natural, with no dyes or preservatives.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18 years of age and individuals with medical conditions should consult a health practitioner before using any dietary supplement
Why Miracle Moringa
What are the advantages of buying Moringa at Nutrition-Life?
- Thousands of orders have already been sent all over the world: no risk, we know our business better than anybody.
- 100% natural Moringa cultivated with the greatest respect for traditions and the environment, in the mountains, far from any pollution.
- A tracking number will be sent to you as soon as your order is shipped, so you can check the status of your order at any time.
- Very competitive prices, and discounts with the purchase of multiple quantities (ideal for sharing the benefits of Moringa with your friends).
- Shipped within 24 hours of your order once the payment has been received.
- 7/7 customer service, answering all requests within a few hours.
- A perfect knowledge of Moringa and experts at your service.
- A wide range of high quality products.
- And many others !
Nutrition Life takes an entirely different approach – one that’s been proven to actually work.
We’ve carefully studied the process of how our Moringa product is made and why we choose to make them capsules.
Our Moringa product is stored in airtight containers that protect the delicate and all-natural Moringa from heat, humidity, and light.
The Moringa tree thrives on light but it’s dried Moringa Oleifera leaves don’t.
The drying out process is very critical, and our Moringa is dried in the shadows, which takes up to 6 days before it’s nice and crispy – but the results are amazing. The vitamin C, iron, omegas and fibers are perfectly preserved along with all of their benefits.
Our supplement is grown naturally, and free of pesticides and other toxins
– just all-natural 100% Moringa Oleifera.
The World's Best Moringa Farm
Our State-of-the-Art Moringa Farm & Processing Facility is 100% dedicated to Moringa products. By combining the best of Organic Farming and High-Tech Processing we are able to preserve most of Moringa's treasure trove of life-giving nutrients.
RAISED WITHOUT CHEMICALS & HARVESTED BY HAND
Not all Moringa is created equal. In fact, depending on where Moringa trees are grown, their nutritional content can vary significantly. Knowing this, Nutrition-Life has vetted several different locations and farms where our Moringa trees will have the highest nutrient content available, even if it comes at a premium cost.
MORINGA’S VITAL DRYING PROCESS
Our Moringa’s nutritional properties are conserved as much as possible during its sourcing, harvesting and preparation. While shade drying is a much longer and more costly process than drying in the sun, it also prevents harmful UV rays from crosslinking vitamins and minerals, which would render them inert.
Our products go through a variety of tests to ensure they remain at the high-level quality that Nutrition-Life guarantees. Each product has been carefully formulated, tested, and validated in its creation to maximize beneficial results.
When it comes to moringa benefits, there are almost TOO MANY TO COUNT! And there’s more positive research behind this plant than virtually any other natural food in existence…
Just in the National Center for Biotechnology Information alone, there are over 1,000 studies conducted on Moringa benefits on every major disease.
MORINGA POSSIBLE BENEFITS!*even though this benefits are from scientific studies, most of them are made on in vitro tests or on animal tests
What's so special about Moringa?
Studies on this plant have steadily demonstrated that it’s the most nutrient-rich plant ever discovered! It contains 46 ANTIOXIDANT, 36 ANTI INFLAMMATORY COMPOUNDS, 18 TYPES OF AMINO-ACIDS and more than 90 nutrients which make it one of the best nutritional supplements.
It also has the highest protein concentration of any plant ever studied!
Vitamin A (Alpha and Beta-Carotene), B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, Folate (Folic Acid), Biotin, and more
Calcium, Chloride, Chromium, Copper, Fluorine, Iron, Manganese, Magnesium, Molybdenum, Phosphorus, Potassium, Sodium, Selenium, Sulfur, Zinc
ALL 9 ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine, Arginine
9 ADDITIONAL AMINO ACIDS
Alanine, Aspartic Acid, Cystine, Glutamine, Glycine, Histidine, Proline, Serine, Tyrosine
OTHER BENEFICIAL INGREDIENTS
Chlorophyll, Carotenoids, Cytokinins, Flavonoids, Omega (3, 6, 9) oils, Plant Sterols, Polyphenols, Lutein, Xanthins, Rutin, and more
Gram for Gram
Moringa Oleifera Has:
What people are saying about us...
"I have used Miracle Moringa for my diabetes and high blood pressure. And at my last doctor check-up my doctor said he could lower my medication because my sugar level was better and my blood pressure was much better. I told him I had not been taking my medication. When he asked my what I have been doing for it, I told, "I take Moringa now instead of pills." Anyway talk with your doctor before stop taking your meds."
"At 62 years old, I love taking my Moringa. It helps my energy every day. I keep very busy and don’t get so worn out. If I start to get a cold, it takes only one day to return to good health."
Moringa in the Media!
“Forget kale. Try this REAL superfood; Moringa”
“Nothing else in the Plant Kingdom really compares.”
“Moringa is this year's big new superfood”
“Beyond nutrition, Moringa offers healing benefits.”
“Research is showing Moringa lowers blood sugar, regulates blood pressure and cholesterol and acts as antiulcer, and anti-inflammatory agent.”
“Moringa, the multi-purpose superfood with endless health benefits. It is the Ultimate Survival Superfood.”
“Moringa Oleifera is an indigenous plant that has healed millions around the world and more Americans need to know about it.”
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS LIMITED TIME OFFER!
60 Days Money Back Guarantee
*Representations regarding the efficacy and safety of Miracle Moringa have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The FDA only evaluates foods and drugs, not supplements like these products. These products are not intended to diagnose, prevent, treat, or cure any disease. Click here to find evidence of a test, analysis, research, or study describing the benefits, performance or efficacy of moringa oleifera based on the expertise of relevant professionals.
**Exercise and proper diet are necessary to achieve and maintain weight loss. Individual results may vary.SOURCES:
1. Sreelatha S1, Jeyachitra A, Padma PR. “Antiproliferation and induction of apoptosis by Moringa oleifera leaf extract on human cancer cells”. Food Chem Toxicol. 2011 Jun;49(6):1270-5. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2011.03.006. Epub 2011 Mar 6.
2. Naznin Ara1, Mamunur Rashid1 and Md. Shah Amran2. “Comparison of Moringa oleifera Leaves Extract with Atenolol on Serum triglyceride, Serum Cholesterol, Blood glucose, heart weight, body weight in Adrenaline Induced Rats”. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 15 (2) 253-258 December, 2008
3. Ranira Ganguly, Rimi Hazra, Kaushik Ray and Debajani Guha. “Effect of moringa oleifera in experimental model of alzheimer's disease: role of antioxidants”. Annals of Neurosciences, Volume 12, Issue 3 (July), 2005
4. Das N1, Sikder K, Ghosh S, Fromenty B, Dey S. “Moringa oleifera Lam. leaf extract prevents early liver injury and restores antioxidant status in mice fed with high-fat diet”. Indian J Exp Biol. 2012 Jun;50(6):404-12.
5. Ouédraogo M1, Lamien-Sanou A, Ramdé N, Ouédraogo AS, Ouédraogo M, Zongo SP, Goumbri O, Duez P, Guissou PI. “Protective effect of Moringa oleifera leaves against gentamicin-induced nephrotoxicity in rabbits”. Exp Toxicol Pathol. 2013 Mar;65(3):335-9. doi: 10.1016/j.etp.2011.11.006. Epub 2011 Dec 23.
6. Olson, M. E. (2010). Flora of North America Committee, ed. eFlora summary: Moringaceae: Drumstick Family. Flora of North America, North of Mexico. 7. New York and Oxford. pp. 167–169.
7. Leone A, Spada A, Battezzati A, Schiraldi A, Aristil J, Bertoli S (2015). "Cultivation, Genetic, Ethnopharmacology, Phytochemistry and Pharmacology of Moringa oleifera Leaves: An Overview". Int J Mol Sci. 16 (6): 12791–835. doi:10.3390/ijms160612791